1. Consider and resolve grievances of security holders of the Company, including complaints related to transfer of shares, non-receipt of annual report, non-receipt of declared dividends, issue of new/duplicate certificates, general meetings, etc.;
2. Review of measures taken for effective exercise of voting rights by shareholders.
3. Review of adherence to the service standards adopted by the Company in respect of various services being rendered by the Registrar and Share Transfer Agent.
4. Review of the various measures and initiatives taken by the Company for reducing the quantum of unclaimed dividends and ensuring timely receipt of dividend warrants/annual reports/statutory notices by the shareholders of the Company.
5. Formulation of procedures in line with the statutory guidelines to ensure speedy disposal of various requests received from shareholders from time to time;
6. To approve, register, refuse to register transfer or transmission of shares and other securities;
7. To sub-divide, consolidate and or replace any share or other securities certificate(s) of the Company;
8. Allotment and listing of shares;
9. To authorise affixation of common seal of the Company;
10. To issue duplicate share or other security(ies) certificate(s) in lieu of the original share/security(ies) certificate(s) of the Company;
11. To approve the transmission of shares or other securities arising as a result of death of the sole/any joint shareholder;
12. To dematerialize or rematerialize the issued shares;
13. Ensure proper and timely attendance and redressal of investor queries and grievances;
14. Carrying out any other functions contained in the Companies Act, 2013 and/or equity listing agreements (if applicable), as and when amended from time to time; and
15. To further delegate all or any of the power to any other employee(s), officer(s), representative(s), consultant(s), professional(s), or agent(s).]